Saturday, 15 March 2014

DIY Easter greeting card with eggs


This Easter greeting card was also made with Sizzix. Yesterday I was annoyed by the Luxembourgish mobile phone company, the Post, so I suppress my anger with creativity :-) 








Here are the photos about the preparation.



I cut out the card shape with the biggest Sizzix Rectangle Framelits Die by Rachael Bright and the egg shapes with the Sizzix Egg Framelits Die.







With a piece of simple kitchen sponge and with Tsukineko Memento dye ink pads I coloured the eggs.








I used these colours from Tsukineko Memento to colour the card edges, the eggs and to make the signs.









I prepared the signs with acrylic letter stamps. I attached the eggs to the card with 3D adhesives.






P.S.

Eszter with my help has just made this as an alternative to my card. We used different embossing folders. 






She is like her mother :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!