Thursday, 26 June 2014

Butterfly box with decoupage technique


This is just an IKEA paper box what I decorated with paper napkin butterflies and acrylic stamps. For making this I was inspired by my cards I made lately.





The technique what I used to decorate the box was the decoupage technique. I cut out each butterfly from paper napkins and I attached them with decoupage glue.

After I stamped the CREATE, LOVE, DREAM, INSPIRE words to the box. I had found the words in a Sizzix Framelites Die and Stamp Set (Kites). 

in the end I put some brown ink to the edge to other parts of the box randomly with a little piece of sponge.


The box looked like this before:






End after the alteration
















And here is everything I used for this work






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!