Tuesday, 10 June 2014

DIY birthday tag with felt flowers and butterfly


I have made this tag for my friend's daughter who became 9 years old lately.

Happy birthday Lili!









I used felt for the flowers and for the name sign.










Items I used:


- Sizzix Big Shot Machine


- Crop-A-Dile Big Bite


- very thick grey cardboard (this was the basic what I covered with pink cardboards)


- Sizzix Framelits Dies - Tags, Paula Pascual (I used the biggest die)


- Sizzix Framelits Die and Stamp set (Daisies by Stephanie Barnard)


- pink, purple, green and blue cardboards


- felt


- Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet, Wanted by Tim Holtz


- Sizzix Sizzlits Dies (butterfly from Starter Kit)


- Sizzix Textured Embossing, Dots and Flowers (I used to make a background for the name)


- Sizzix Happy Birthday Die and Stamp set, Stephanie Barnard (I used the Happy Birthday and Celebrate sign)


- Tsukineko Memento ink pads 


- pink raffia (IKEA)


- glues  (Tacky Glue, Pritt Stift)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!