Tuesday, 3 June 2014

DIY birthday tag with music sheet and flowers


A friend of mine has birthday today. I have made a big birthday tag next to the gift.






My friend likes to sing and she also likes France, this is why I prepared a background with music sheet and Eiffel Tower.

For the centers of the flowers I used felt.






I put the date and the name of my friend on the back.



Items I used:


- Sizzix Big Shot Machine

- Crop-A-Dile Big Bite

- very thick grey cardboard (this was the basic what I covered with pale pink cardboards)

- Sizzix Framelits Dies - Tags, Paula Pascual (I used the biggest die)

- pink, purple, red, green cardboards

- felt

- music sheet background stamp

- Eiffel Tower stamp

- Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet, Wanted by Tim Holtz

- Sizzix Dies (flowers from the Starter Kit)

- Sizzix Textured Embossing, Dots and Flowers (I used to make a background for the name of my friend)

- Sizzix Happy Birthday Die and Stamp set, Stephanie Barnard (I used the Happy Birthday sign and the matching die)

- Tsukineko Memento ink pads (Elderberry, Olive Grove)

- green raffia for the stems of the flowers

- glues (3D, Tacky Glue, Pritt Stift)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!