Sunday, 6 July 2014

DIY wedding anniversary card


We will have wedding anniversary on Monday. Woww! This will be an umpteenth anniversary, but from me you won't get any emotional or namby-pamby phrases of our years together. Instead,  my card tells everything.






Lately I have bought beautiful double sided cardstocks, and this time my choice was this striped one.  






On the first side of the card I have put a printed French text. It means something like this: The beautiful life is certain, it's today, it's right now, it's here. 

For the printing I have used a simple white cardstock but I have coloured it by the Ranger Antique Linen Distress Stain.


Inside, I have made a sign - Happy Anniversary! - with the Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet Die (Wanted) by Tim Holtz.






On the other part I have printed two things: a text and a calendar. 

The text meaning is: There are so many things I love about you. 

To the calendar I have written the date of the anniversary.






For printing the texts and for contouring the edges I have chosen the Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa stamp pad. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!