Sunday, 11 January 2015

Sizzix - Birthday invitation card for girls


Next weekend I'm having a birthday party for my daughter. For this occasion I made some invitation cards.








For each invitation card I cut out three tag shapes from cardstock. 









For the back of the card I embossed one of the three shapes with notebook lines and then I painted the lines with Ranger Distress Ink.








After a while, when the ink dried I put the tag between two cutting pad - without any die! - and I pushed it through the machine. With this the embossed line flattened, so I could used it as a notebook, I mean I could write there the important information about the party: address, telephone number, programs...








For the frontside I used the same Distress Ink to paint the whole paper.  After I put a thin layer of pearl white modelling paste.








I stamped the word "invitation" to a white cardstock and I cut it out. I painted the edges with some ink.















I cut out the PARTY word with Tim Holtz "Wanted" alphabet die. When I glued the letters to their places I covered them with glitter liner. When the glitter liner dried I put a layer of Glossy Accents.









I used a date stamp to mark the date of the birthday party.


I used letter and number stamps to write my daughter's name and the starting time.


















What I used:


Sizzix Framelits Die, Tags by Paula Pascual (658611)

Sizzix Framelits Die, Labels by Stephanie Barnard (658202)


Sizzix Embossing Folder, Notebook by Tim Holtz (656647)

Sizzix Sizzlits Die, Wanted Alphabet by Tim Holtz (658554)

Sizzix Framelis Die, Scallop Hearts by Stephanie Barnard (657912)

Sizzix Bigz Die from the Starter Kit, heart

Tacky Glue and Pritt Stift

Ranger Glossy Accents

Ranger Distress and Tsukineko Memento Inks

Marabu Glitter Liner

Marabu Pearl White Modelling Paste

cardstocks

stamps




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!