Friday, 6 March 2015

Sizzix - Canvas with peach coloured house, fence and trees

One of my acquaintances asked me to make her a canvas with cutouts. I was glad to be asked because I wondered if I could realise someone else's dream and ideas. 


The lady wished for a peach coloured house (she lives in the same coloured house), she wished for shoe prints in front of the house (she lives in a big family so there is too much comings and goings around the house) and she also wished for red letters of the quote.












She wanted trees, flowers, birds and plus she got fences from me.


I made most of the cutouts with Sizzix dies and embossing folders, except the birds and the tulips because they are made with Memory Box dies. The shoe prints are form the internet, I printed them out and cut them out with scissors.










My other mixed media canvases:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!