Saturday, 14 March 2015

Sizzix tag with a car - inspired by Tim Holtz's March tag

I have a friend who has been trying to find the best small car for ages. She has tried and has already bought several cars but she wasn't satisfied with them. 

Finally, it seems that she has found the perfect one, a dark purple Fiat 500. Now, only one thing is missing for the happiness, to order it. With this card I want to give her a little push.


And one more thing, I tried to prepare this tag with the inspiration of Tim Holtz's March tag and with my remark that here, in Luxembourg it's quite difficult to get Tim Holtz's products.








So, for making this tag I cut out three shapes, one from chipboard and two from white cardstock.








I cut out from a book pieces of paper with nice text. I also stamped music sheet on a paper. I glued them on one of the white cardstocks.














For the purple car I chose these colours from Tim's distress inks.






I put a tiny drop of water to my sponge and I rubbed the inks on the tag.






With the bubble stencil and with modelling paste I make bubbles on two parts of the tags.







I painted the bubbles gold and after I write a text "Dare to dream" as a message to my friend.













I stamped some of the Tim's butterflies on the tag.

I also cut out the "500" with Tim's Alphanumeric Thinlits Die.










The car was cut out with a Signature die.


I didn't left the back empty. I coloured it with the same colours and I stamped butterflies too.







With a sandpaper I sanded the edges.










What I used:







cardstock, chipboard

glue, medium






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!