Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Mixed media canvas with wall clock, Eiffel Tower and butterflies

Time is not measured by clocks but by moments - this is the motto of my recent canvas. 

I link it to the Simon Says Stamp blog Monday Challenge: Anything Goes.




























What I used:









music sheet background stamp

Schmincke acrylic medium

Marabu acrylic paints - I painted the canvas and the trellis framework with these

Ranger distress inks - I coloured some elements (butterflies, words, Eiffel Tower...) with these

StazOn ink pad (Timber Brown)  - I stamped on the canvas with this

Ranger Crackle Accents - I put this on the clock

Amsterdam modelling paste


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful canvas! I love the theme and the textured background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anna-Karin, I'm so flattered by your comment! Thank you so much! I have to tell you that you are one of my favourite designers and crafters! Your works are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!