Sunday 16 February 2014

Happy Easter paper banner


I finished this Happy Easter sign in January, but after I photographed it, I put it in the cupboard to wait until its time.








I used the biggest Sizzix Framelits Egg Die to cut out 11 eggs from green cardstock. 










I cut out many little dots with Sizzix Sizzlits Die using  cardstocks in different colours. I fixed the dots on the eggs.







I used Sizzix Sizzlits Antiqua to get the letters of HAPPY EASTER.







I made the holes on the sides of the egg shapes with Crop-A-Dile. I could punch the holes superposing all the eggs. 


But if you don't have Sizzix machine you can make this easily with an egg template. If you have a simple mini circle punch you can cut out the dots. And besides, before having a Sizzix machine I made the letters this way.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!