Wednesday 19 February 2014

Salt dough Easter decorations


Pâte à sel ornaments pour Pâques



I have already made salt dough ornaments for Christmas and Halloween, but for Easter I haven't made any. For now I  have finished these few pieces but there will be more later.


First of all, let me show you the bunnies. The design is the same as last year.














I have also made fridge magnet.


















My salt dough recipe in this case was: 1 cup flour with 2/3 cup of salt and some water.


I used cookie cutters.


But look out! Don't flatten the dough too thin otherwise your dough will curl when it dries. 

Anyway, either you dry the ornaments on radiator, or in the oven, you have to turn them many times to avoid the curling.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!