I have made this tag for my friend's daughter who became 9 years old lately.
Happy birthday Lili!
I used felt for the flowers and for the name sign.
Items I used:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Crop-A-Dile Big Bite
- very thick grey cardboard (this was the basic what I covered with pink cardboards)
- Sizzix Framelits Dies - Tags, Paula Pascual (I used the biggest die)
- Sizzix Framelits Die and Stamp set (Daisies by Stephanie Barnard)
- pink, purple, green and blue cardboards
- Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet, Wanted by Tim Holtz
- Sizzix Sizzlits Dies (butterfly from Starter Kit)
- Sizzix Textured Embossing, Dots and Flowers (I used to make a background for the name)
- Sizzix Happy Birthday Die and Stamp set, Stephanie Barnard (I used the Happy Birthday and Celebrate sign)
- Tsukineko Memento ink pads
- pink raffia (IKEA)
- glues (Tacky Glue, Pritt Stift)