A friend of mine has birthday today. I have made a big birthday tag next to the gift.
My friend likes to sing and she also likes France, this is why I prepared a background with music sheet and Eiffel Tower.
For the centers of the flowers I used felt.
I put the date and the name of my friend on the back.
Items I used:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Crop-A-Dile Big Bite
- very thick grey cardboard (this was the basic what I covered with pale pink cardboards)
- Sizzix Framelits Dies - Tags, Paula Pascual (I used the biggest die)
- pink, purple, red, green cardboards
- music sheet background stamp
- Eiffel Tower stamp
- Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet, Wanted by Tim Holtz
- Sizzix Dies (flowers from the Starter Kit)
- Sizzix Textured Embossing, Dots and Flowers (I used to make a background for the name of my friend)
- Sizzix Happy Birthday Die and Stamp set, Stephanie Barnard (I used the Happy Birthday sign and the matching die)
- Tsukineko Memento ink pads (Elderberry, Olive Grove)
- green raffia for the stems of the flowers
- glues (3D, Tacky Glue, Pritt Stift)