Tuesday 2 December 2014

Sizzix - Retro Santa greeting card


Sizzix - Carte de voeux avec Père Noë

Here's my latest Santa card. 






For the basic of the card I used a rectangle die and a nearly turquoise coloured cardstock.

The red and white paper was downloaded from a webpage that I printed on a 120 grammes paper. If you want this free striped paper, click here.


For the Santa I used the Sizzix Retro Christmas Framelits Die and Stamp Set by Tim Holtz. I attached the Santa with 3D adhesive to the card.

I wrote a Hungarian St. Nick song to a text editor and I printed it. I cut out the text with rounded rectangle die. I coloured the edges with a sponge and stamp inks.

The date is 06.12. because in Hungary Santa/St.Nick/Saint Nicolas arrives this day and on Christmas Eve the Little Jesus or the Angels bring the present for the kids. The numbers were cut out with Tim Holtz Sizzlits Die (Wanted).

The holly leaves were cut out with an embosslit die of Stephanie Barnard. 










What I used:







rhinestones

3D adhesive and Pritt Stift

Tsukineko Memento and Ranger Distress ink pads

cardstocks




And here is the French version of this greeting card with the refrain of the French Christmas song, the "Petit Papa Noël". 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!