Thursday 15 November 2018

ATCoins with leaves and a thanksgiving card

Hello everyone, here I am with the second inspirational project for the November challenge of the Country View Challenges. The theme is: Artist Trading Coins.



For this coins, I cut out the smaller coins with Sizzix Thinlits die, Stitched Circles by Tim Holtz. I stamped the leaves from the Stampers Anonymous, Nature's Wonder set with Ranger Archival Potting Soil ink.



And then coloured the leaves with the following Ranger Distress markers: Barn Door, Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint.

I stamped the hashtag texts with Ranger Archival Potting Soil ink from the Stampers Anonymous Hashtags set.

I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress ink.



I spattered with Vintage Photo Spray Stain using a brush.


I put a little darker ink to the edges, this was the Gathered Twigs.



I cut out one size bigger circles with Sizzix Framelits die from Kraft Core paper (Nostalgic Selection).



For making these coins I got the inspiration from my coasters I made before with decoupage technique using paper napkins.






Some of you asked me what the ATCoins are for. So for example, like here, you can put them on a card.



The background of this card was made with the Autumn Layering Stencil using Antique Linen Distress ink and a sponge.

I hope you like my project!!! Thank you for stopping by!

And if you are in the mood of creating ATCoins, please don't hesitate to join our challenge where you can win a £20 voucher!

With my coins, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving

November Link Party #45 of the CropStop.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC Coins! The autumnal leaf designs look amazing and I love how you used the ATC coins to create the beautiful card too - so clever 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the prettiest ATCoins I've seen yet! Love the splatters you added and the beautiful card you created with them! Thanks so much for linking this up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice... the leaves look so real! The coasters and coins do match really well Monika. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful art of my favorite subject - fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing, perfect for fall. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!