Tuesday 29 January 2013

Embroidered felt Easter egg


It was time to begin preparing felt Easter ornaments. The technique was the same as in the case of my embroidered felt Christmas ornaments. 

























First of all I made different sizes egg shape templates on the computer.

I printed them out and after I cut them out I drew them on a cardboard paper.




I cut out the cardboard egg shapes to use as final templates for the felt.




I traced a line around the template on the felt sheet. 




I drew dots on the felt egg and I embroidered the dots.

I fixed a cord to the top of the inner side of the egg shape.




I stitched up the two parts with white thread.











































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!