Thursday 23 November 2017

Tag with deer and pine tree

This tag was made for the 12 tags of Christmas (2017) at the Funkie Junkie blog. This one is the interpretation of Linda's 9th tag.




You can find Linda's tag here.

If you hopped on the Funkie Junkie blog you could see that Linda used a large Jumbo manila tag (8x4") but I used a 6x3" tag. So I had less space to create :-)

And since I don't have yet Tim's Winter Wonderland Thinlits die set, I used the Prancing Deer instead.

For the pine tree, I used the Woodlands Thinlits die set.

And of course, there are other differences but you couldn't deny the similarities to the original tag :-)




I covered all my cut-outs with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, Monika! I LOVE your tag, with it's deep rich snowy background tones and the embossed deer, tree and stars! A gorgeous take on Linda's original! Hugs! PS I'm almost caught up so I hope to get around to see all the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous use of embossing and a perfect scene you've set. Fantastic design! Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I especially love the transition between the dark and the white, really gorgeous background! The gold embossing is really wonderful too. So glad you sared this with us for Week #9!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!