Monday 27 January 2014

Winter birthday party - the last pictures


Fête d'anniversaire en hiver - les dernières photos



Let me show you the last couple of photos of the birthday party.



I ordered white and light blue balloons with snowflakes.










I have found a blue ribbon with white snowflakes that I could use it as tieback.








For each guest I have made a special treat bag with her name. The kids could fill the treat bags with the sweets fell out from the piñata. 







I have also found paper napkins with snowflakes .








With the Sizzix machine I cut out snowflakes and I glued them on the kitchen cabinets.









For each girl I have made her own cup with her initial.








Now let me show you one part of the living room.







And finaly a photo of the birthday girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!