Wednesday 19 November 2014

Paper sleigh with reindeers by Sizzix


Let me show you my latest project, this sleigh with reindeers. It took me about one week to finish it because I had to wait a lot till all the pieces dried. Naturally, I used Sizzix dies to make this.








I cut out the basics from a quite heavy cardstock (chipboard) and I covered it with light weight cardstocks. So the basic became sturdy. 














I covered the sleigh with Marabu Glitter Liner. I cut out the outside elements of the sleigh from red cardstock with little white snowflakes and I put one coat of Ranger Glossy Accents. 




























The wreath is made from cardstock too but I covered it with green felt. Then I put some tiny rhinestones on it. The bow is  also covered with Marabu Glitter Liner.


What I used:


Sizzix Bigz Die, Reindeer by Brenda Walton (658738)

Sizzix Bigz Die, Sleigh Favor Box by Brenda Walton (658742)

Sizzix Movers&Shapers Die, Mini Wreath and Bow by Tim Holtz (658267)

hot glue

cardstocks

Marabu Glitter Liner (3 different colours)

Ranger Glossy Accents

rhinestones

felt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!