Sunday 16 November 2014

Sizzix Christmas greeting card with an angel

Sizzix - carte de Noël avec un ange


My latest Christmas greeting card is this angel card. 






















I have written a traditional Hungarian Christmas song (of course, the song is about the Christmas angels) to Microsoft Word with Edwardian Script. I printed the text on a cardstock and after I have cut it out.



What I used:


Sizzix Framelits Die, Rectangle (657908) - I used this to cut out the text of the song

Sizzix Framelits Die, Rectangle (658610) - I used the biggest to cut out the card


Sizzix Bigz Die, Crescent Moon and Stars by Tim Holtz (658716)

Tsukineko Memento (espresso)

Marabu Glitter Liner (silver)

adhessives

cardstocks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!