Monday 15 December 2014

Sizzix reindeer gift tag

Sizzix - étiquette cadeau avec renne


Do you remember this Brenda Walton reindeer whose siblings I had already used for my 3D sleigh project? But this time I put it on a gift tag.








The basic of this tag is a chipboard paper that I covered with white handmade papers. For all the other cut outs I used white cardstocks that I coloured with different stamp inks.















What I used:

Sizzix Framelits Die, Tags by Paula Pascual (658611) - the biggest

Sizzix Framelits Die and Stamp Set, Tree Blueprint by Tim Holtz (659379) - I used the "happy holidays" sign and the corresponding die

Sizzix Framelits Die and Stamp Set, Holiday Joy by Tim Holtz (659376) - I used the tree stamp and the corresponding die

Sizzix Bigz Die, Reindeer by Brenda Walton (658738) 

Sizzix Embosslits Die, Holly&Berries by Stephanie Barnard (658200)


Memory Box alphabet die

Tsukineko Memento and Ranger Distress Inks


white cardstock

chipboard paper

white handmade paper

red rhinestones

Tacky Glue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!