Saturday 13 December 2014

Sizzix sleigh Christmas greeting card


I made this card for a very special friend.








I wanted to make a card that can be used as a picture too, this is why I put two holes in the card and I pulled a blue cord through  them.







On the other side of the card you can read the "Merry Christmas" in Hungarian with the date and some holly leaves.


And here are some photos and some instructions.





With the Sizzix Framelits Rectangle Die I cut out three shapes. One from chipboard paper and two from cardstock. 







Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamp, from the Christmas Nostalgia I chose the snowflake stamp and I stamped it one of the cardstocks.









With the Inkadinkado Dear Santa Letter stamp and with a music sheet stamp I stamped to the other cardstock.








Then I covered both cardstocks with pearl white Marabu Modelling Paste.







When they dried I coloured blue with Tsukineko Memento Ink a little bit. After I glued them to the chipboard paper.








I cut out the sleigh with the Sizzix Bigz Die - Sleigh Ride by Tim Holtz from chipboard and I coloured it with Tsukineko Memento and Ranger Distress inks.









I cut out the packages with the Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Packages by Tim Holtz from white cardstocks. I coloured them with inks and I covered the ribbon part with Marabu Glitter Liner. When the glitter line dried I put Ranger Glossy Accents on the ribbons. In the end I put a tiny bit of Marabu pearl white modelling paste to the packages (not the ribbons).









I cut out the snowflake with the Sizzix Thinlits Die - Snowflake papers by Tim Holtz from white cardstock. I covered with Marabu Glitter Liner, then with Ranger Glossy Accents.


I cut out the letters and numbers with Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet Die - Wanted by Tim Holtz. I covered them with Marabu Glitter Liner.


I cut out the holly leaves with the Sizzix Bigz Die - Holiday Lamppost by Tim Holtz. I coloured  them with stamp ink and I put a layer of Ranger Glossy Accents.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!