It was time to make some porcelain paintings for Halloween. For making the patterns for the painting I used the Sizzix Halloween dies designed by Tim Holtz.
Now I show you how I made them step by step.
1. I cut out the shapes using the following dies:
Sizzix Bigz Die, Bewitching Hour by Tim Holtz (657005)
Sizzix Bigz Die, Raven&Scaredy Cat by Tim Holtz (656928)
Sizzix Movers&Shapers, Mini Owl&Crescent Moon (658725)
2. I took a clean plate.
3. I outlined the shapes with a porcelain paint marker.
4. I coloured the shape with brush and black porcelain paint. First I made just a thin layer.
5. When it dried I put another layer black paints.
6. I drew little bats around the edges.
7. I used the same technique to colour the bats.
8. When it was finished I stole my daughter's Rebelle foam bullet (shhh... don't tell her!) to make dots with purple and orange paints.
9. Then I started to make another plate.
10. Onto this place I made smaller dots too with a small size brush.
11. I put them into the oven for 90 minutes at 160 ℃.