Wednesday 9 March 2016

Greeting card with robot family

I like cute and funny things, so I tried to deal with our March challenge - INDUSTRIAL - from these aspects: funny and cute. And I think Tim Holtz robot stamps were just perfect for these aspects.

I created a card with three robots, a robot family who has of course artificial intelligence.








In my following pictures you can see the numbers of all the Copic Sketch Markers I have used.

















What I used:




Sizzix Framelits Dies, Rectangles


Ranger Distress inkpads (Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs)









I hope you like it! And don't forget, you can join our March Challenge where we would like to see your creations in the theme of industrial!





1 comment:

  1. love the stamps Monika - brilliant! Wonderful make! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!