Sunday 6 March 2016

MFT Super Hero greeting card

Yesterday evening I left my family and went to the attic to my workshop to make something with my new Hero Boy stamp and die sat from the My Favorite Things. It is not a new release it was just new for me because I ordered it lately.







To the blue stars I put silverish glitter liner and I coloured the boy with Ranger Distress markers.
I stamped the text with Ranger Archival ink (Cobalt).




What I used:





Sizzix Framelits Die, Rectangles (658610)

Sizzix Framelits Die, Tags by Paula Pascual (658611)








With this card I would like to enter the following challenges:

Monday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp Blog: Take a leap into the unknown

Wednesday Challenge of the Simon Says StampBlog: Touchy Feely (MFT products)


3 comments:

  1. hello Monika! super cute card, luv the fun image and your coloring! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely adorable! I love how your little guy has so much personality and you brought him to life brilliantly through your amazing coloring job. I also thought it was so clever of you to include those metallic touches to make the stars really stand out. Really great work here and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable superhero card - so sweet!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!