Friday 29 December 2017

Tag with old Saint Nick

Woohoo!!! This is my last make of the 12 tags of Christmas of The Funkie Junkie! I'm so happy that I was able to fulfil the requirements of this wonderful challenge and to make all the 12 tags in time although I could join a little late. Thank you, Linda, for this inspiring and fun game!


Now, this tag is the interpretation of Linda's week #5 tag.





Here is a little tutorial for the background:

I cut out my tag from a white watercolour paper. I stamped the Pôle Nord postmark with Ranger Archival (Jet Black) ink to make a patterned background. I watered Ranger Distress Vintage Photo ink and I added it to the surface with a brush.

I spattered some white and brown acrylic paints onto the tag. Then inked the edges with Ranger Distress Vintage Photo.




And another pic:






1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!