Friday 1 December 2017

Vintage Hungarian Christmas cards #35

In 2015 I started to write posts about my collection of vintage Hungarian Christmas cards. My goal was to make a catalogue for my postcards. I wanted to make an exact list with some descriptions of each card and with the date of the postmark. It's very important to me to know what I have.

And my other goal is to share it with you so you can enjoy these vintage beauties.







Now this card was posted in 1947 but the postcard can be earlier.

The skiing lady is lovely, the winter scene is adorable. Although this is a Christmas card, there are indications to the New Year. With the horseshoe and the clover, they wanted to wish good luck for the New Year.


You can find my other vintage Hungarian Christmas cards under the label 'old Christmas cards' on the sidebar.



MentésMentés

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!