Tuesday 24 April 2018

PaperArtsy flowers on kraft paper - blue version

Here is the blue version of my previous card with fuchsia flowers. The design is the same and I also coloured this with pencils. You can find the fuchsia card and the tutorial here




For this card, I used the following Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils: White, Light Cobalt Turquoise, Cobalt Green, Cobalt Turquoise, Cadmium Yellow, Dark Cadmium Orange.





With my card, I would like to join the following challenges:

- PaperArtsy: Kraft card

- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Flower Power



MentésMentésMentésMentés

7 comments:

  1. Love these blues, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so fabulous!!! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u produce the info with this posting? I'm pleased I came across it though, ill be checking back soon to discover what additional posts you include.disfraces baratos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, love the pencils on the kraft,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool funky flowers! Love the brown and blue combo, and the lovely soft flowers. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome make with us for our Flower Power challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica, I'm so happy to see you are the winner at PaperArtsy with this beauty! Biggest congrats. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!