Friday 19 June 2020

Wildflowers in sunset

Hello crafty friends, I'm here with the second inspirational project for the June challenge of the Country View Challenges. This time the lovely Rachel chose the theme which is Summer Fields

As you can see I created a summer field filled with wildflowers and a sunset scene. 


To begin, I cut a rectangle panel and I started to blend Ranger Distress colours onto the surface. I used Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple, Broken China, Faded Jeans and Black Soot. I blended more black ink around the edges but to tell the truth I slightly touched the whole surface with the black ink to darken the vivid colours a little bit.

Then I spritzed my panel with water.

Next, I started to stamp the flowers with Black Soot Archival ink from the Stampers Anonymous Wildflowers (CMS253) and Winter Watercolor (CMS354) stamp sets.




I placed my panel to a black rectangle panel, then to a grey card. And that's it! My card was ready.


And a last photo:


So if you have a project with a summer field, please don't hesitate to join our June challenge where you can win a £20 voucher.


2 comments:

  1. I can feel the still hot summer air on my skin and hear the crickets!!! Beautiful, simple and true to life! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such dramatic colours and wonderful wildflower silhouettes - gorgeous card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!