Wednesday 11 April 2018

Wedding card with cake by Brenda Walton

After two weeks holiday, I'm home again! First, we went to Hungary by car to be with our family in Hungary. After 3 days we left our dog, Rozi at my parents and we flew to London for 8 days. Despite the horrible weather - every day we had rain and/or shower - we had a lot of fun there. Then we flew back to take back Rozi and to vote on Sunday in the parliamentary election which was a big disappointment for us - I mean the result. 

But life goes on! And for today I have brought here a card to share with you.

My hubby's colleague asked me to make a wedding card one of her friends' wedding. I made two versions and from them, they liked and chose this one:




I used First Edition The Promise papers. The cake was cut out with Sizzix Bigz Die, Layered Cake by Brenda Walton (658357). With X-Cut Corner Punch, I rounded the top of the cakes.

I inked the edges of every cut-out with Ranger Distress Pumice Stone ink.

The text is from the My Favorite Things, Essential Sentiments stamp set and it was heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.





I hope you like it! From now on, I will post more often!


MentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely Monika, so elegant. The English weather never lets you down does it lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!