Friday 17 May 2019

Bookmark with owls

For this bookmark, I used one of the latest dies of the My Favorite Things, the Photo Booth Strip die.


I cut out a photo booth strip from 300gsm kraft cardstock, then a bookmark strip from Neenah Solar White paper. I cut off the stitched part from the sides of the Neenah paper -like this, the Neenah was just a little bit smaller than the kraft die-cut. I put the Neenah paper behind the photo booth kraft paper to draw the lines of the openings.

Then I stamped the owls to the squares.


For the stamping, I used Chocolate Brown Hybrid ink and for the colouring, I used Copic Sketch markers.

Before colouring the sky, I erased the pencil lines.


I put glue on the back of the kraft paper and placed it on the stamped Neenah paper. 

It was not finished yet, because I needed a cover for the back, so I adhered this to a kraft paper and with a trimmer I just cut off the excess.

I punched a hole in the middle of the top part.


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



P.S. With exactly the same technique, I have made another one with the Harvest Mouse stamp set.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!