Friday 14 February 2020

Card with grey polka dot house

If you visited my blog yesterday then you know that I made a grey polka dot hanging decor for my friend and as I promised, here is the matching card.


The house was made with the same technique that I shared with you yesterday. So if you need that please hop on the home decor blogpost.

What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Dots&Floral (CMS220) - only the dot background stamp

Stampers Anonymous, Plaid&Nordic (CMS243) - only the Nordic background stamp

Stampers Anonymous, Stripes&Holiday (CMS281) - only the stripes background stamp

Sizzix Texture Fades, Burlap&Swirls - only the swirls embossing folder

Sizzix Side Order, Valentine - only the tiny heart

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Wildflowers

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Alphanumeric Label

Ranger Distress ink (Hickory Smoke)

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Hickory Smoke)


half pearl

grey cardstock

etc.


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!