Wednesday 9 December 2020

Christmas card with Idea-Ology paper doll family

Hello everyone, I am here with my second project for our December challenge over at the Country View Challenges. The theme is, Christmas - anything goes.


For this card, I used a background that I made last year but I didn't finish it. And because it was a very long time ago when I made it, can't tell you precisely how I made it.


I assume that I used the Sizzix Mini Paper Snowflakes (661559) die set and I glued the snowflakes on a 300gsm watercolour paper. The blue is watered acrylic paint, I guess because I really like to play with diluted paints. I also see some sparkly glitters on the top of the snowflakes which can be glitter glue or Holographic embossing powder. 

So for this background I chose a paper doll family from one of the Idea-Ology Christmas paper dolls set. 

With the Sizzix Impresslits die, Star Trim I made a stand for them. I painted the die-cut with Brushed Pewter Distress paint.


The noel text is part of the Sizzix Sidekick Christmas Side-Order set.

I also added some mini half pearl for some interests. 


If you have a Christmas project, please don't hesitate to join our November challenge where a randomly selected winner can have a £20 voucher to spend at the Country View Crafts online shop.

And don't forget, today Susan starts an Advent calendar which means that every day a new door, a new offer reveals. The daily offers only available for one day! So hurry up! Don't miss these sales at the Country View Crafts!


With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Favorite Technique


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!