Thursday 18 February 2021

Bookmark with girl on swing

Actually I would like to show you two bookmarks with the same design, with the same stamp set. The difference is that one of them was stamped on Neenah Desert Storm paper, while the other was stamped on Neenah Solar White paper.



What I used:

MFT Stamps, Pure Innocence, Start Each Day With A Whee stamp set

MFT - Die Namics, Stitched Traditional Tag set

MFT - Die Namics, Interactive Swing die set

Copic Sketch markers

Faber Castell Polychromes pencils

Caran D'ache Pablo pencils




I made these bookmarks for my lovely sister who needed bookmarks and I needed a push to go back to my craft room. "Thanks for giving me the push I needed" - that's one of the texts of this Pure Innocence stamp set. So thanks sis! The best motivation for creating is when you find someone to create for.




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!