Wednesday 19 May 2021

Santa's on TV

Hello everyone, let me show you my framed Christmas picture with Santa who just popped in a house where the family left the television on. Passing by the box, he realised there's a Christmas movie on tv and he just caught sight of himself maybe a few years younger and a few pounds lighter.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Colorize Jolly St. Nicks

Sizzix Thinlits die, Santa's Helper - for the packages

Sizzix Thinlits die, Village Christmastime - for the pine garland

Sizzix Bigz die, Retro TV

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Label

Sizzix Rounded Square Shaker Domes (664920)

Stampers Anonymous, Christmas Nostalgia (CMS207)

Ranger inks and paints

etc.


And here's a closer look of the tv.




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!