Friday 6 December 2013

My Sizzix Big Shot

I'm so excited to share you the big news: My SIZZIX BIG SHOT MACHINE ARRIVED TODAY!!! 

Oh it's a fantastic product and you can cut with them nearly everything you want: paper, cardstock, leather, thin aluminium and felt! Actually it was because of the felt that I was looking for a machine which could cut professionally. 

I have seen many you tube videos about the Big Shot before I bought it. So I was really convinced that I chose the best cutting machine.

The first day we just tried the basic things with papers. Of course, Eszter wanted to be around the machine too and she wanted to be the one and only who turned the handle :-) It was obvious that my daughter, Eszter was more excited than me. 

Well, I documented our big day with the Big Shot!


1. The machine is still in the original packaging. 




2. When I took it out of the pack.





3. Here I installed the handle.




4. We tried the Bigz Die from the starter kit.
























5. We made perfect labels from the starter kit.
























6. Our very first shapes. Do you see how perfect these are?






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!