Wednesday 1 January 2014

Winter birthday party - invitation card

Fête d'anniversaire en hiver - carte d'invitation


My daughter is going to have a birthday soon. She has already had pink polka dot and green polka dot birthday party themes before. So I was told she would like to have a blue polka dot party this year. But in this case I had to say no. I like dots but it would have been too much for me. 

Since her birthday party will be in January I wanted to create a winter theme party. So I kept Eszter's wish, the blue colour but I changed dots for snowflakes. 

First of all I had to make the invitation cards.































For this I used a Sizzix penguin die and stamp. 






I cut out the snowflakes from a self adhesive label sheet.






I used clear letter stamps to fill the inside of the invitation cards.














And here are the invitation cards with the cutest penguins ever.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!