Wednesday 4 February 2015

Sizzix greeting card: singer, bird, music sheet composition

I made this greeting card for a friend's nameday because we Hungarians, celebrate not just the birthday but the nameday as well. (If you are a follower of my blog then let me apologise for repeating myself.)

This friend of mine has been singing in a choir for ages (maybe for decades) and she is the same passionate about singing than me about creative works. 






So I think, I couldn't find a better quote than Ella Fitzgerald's quote about singing: "The only thing better than singing is more singing."






I used a music sheet background stamp to make the background for the composition. 

For making the quotes I used a text editor (chose typewriter font), I copied it for a cardstock and after I cut into pieces.









What I used:

Sizzix Framelits Die, Rectangles (658610) - I made the card from the biggest size

Sizzix Framelits Die, Rounded Rectangles (657908)  - I made the white music sheet background with one of these




music sheet background stamp

Tsukineko Memento and Ranger Distress inks

cardstock

glue











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!