Monday 23 February 2015

Sizzix - Greeting card with Tim Holtz's Easter bunny 2.

This year this is my second greeting card with Tim Holtz's rabbit. But I think many others will follow it :-)






I cut out the tag from chipboard and I covered it with blue cardstocks on both sides.


The grassy background is from handmade paper and I coloured it with Tsukineko Memento Bamboo Leaves and Ranger Distress Bundled Sage.


The rabbit is made from felt and cardstock and I glued them together.


The cloud is handmade paper too.


I tapped the blue background just a little bit with a sponge with dipped into the white chalk ink (Color Box).


I put a layer of glossy accents on the eggs.







What I used:


Sizzix Bigz Die, Easter Elements by Tim Holtz (657485) - I used this for the rabbit and the bow


Sizzix Sizzlits Die, Alphabetical by Tim Holtz (657482) - I used this for the Easter sentiment on the backside


Sizzix Framelits Die and Stamp Set, Kites by Stephanie Barnard (657581) - I used this for the cloud but I altered a little bit with scissors

Ranger Distress, Color Box and Tsukineko Memento inks

Ranger Glossy Accents

felt

chipboard ans cardstocks

glue 

twine










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!