Friday 22 May 2015

Sizzix - Mixed media canvas with seahorses

This is my latest for Father's Day.


































What I used:



Sizzix Movers&Shapers Die, Mini Sand&Sea by Tim Holtz (659582) - I used the small seahorse and the starfish


Marabu acrylic paint

Ranger Distress Crackle Paint, Clear Rock Candy by Tim Holtz- I put this on the top of the seahorses in the end 

Ranger Distress Spray Stain, Brushed Pewter by Tim Holtz -  I spayed on the seahorses after painted with Marabu acrylic paints


Schmincke acrylic medium - generally I finishes my canvases with this product


Tsukineko Memento ink pad, Bamboo Leaves - I coloured the branches with this

Deka Sand paint - this paint contains small grains

real shells

glue

Judikins Micro Glaze - I put this on the saying

chipboard

primed canvas 20x20 cm

modelling paste - I put a layer of modelling paste on the canvas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!