Thursday 25 June 2015

Tags with the crazy birds by Tim Holtz

Finally my Crazy Bird Stamps arrived! A whole month passed when it arrived from the US. It was an extra long shipping time and I sat on thorns thinking that it was lost. 

But all is well that ends well... and now here are my tags with my brand new crazy bird stamps.




















With these tags I enter the Monday Challenge of Simon Says Stamp Blog: Stamp&Mist




What I used:









Ranger Distress Inks (Bundled Sage, Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap, Mowed Lawn, Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio) - I rubbed the green colours on the gessoed tag with a sponge, then I put the brown colours to the edge

Ranger Distress Markers (Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky, Chipped Saphire) - I coloured the birds with these colours but I used wet brush in the end

modelling paste, gesso

chipboard










1 comment:

  1. Two really fun tags and I love how you've used Tim's Bird Crazy stamps against the textured background and they're so beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!