Saturday 20 June 2015

France - Brittany - Morbihan - Vannes

I keep sorting the pictures of our one week holiday in Bretagne. 

Here, on my blog, I've already shown you Rochefort-en-Terre. Now, the next will be Vannes.

(If you want to see my pictures in bigger size just click on the photos.)





Timber-framed houses















Le port (the harbour)























Château de l'Hermine, built in the 18th century as a residence of the dukes of Brittany














Hermine (hermeline with scarf)








Tour du Connétable, built in the 16th century


















"Vannes and his wife" from the 15th century








Place Henri IV















A pancake house (une crêperie)







 It's me, in front of the town wall








And of course, we visited "Le jardin aux papillons" (The butterfly garden)












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!