Thursday 17 September 2015

Birthday Card with Tim Holtz Toy Soldier and Packages

I have three little boys in Hungary who are very close to me and who have their birthday at the beginning of November. My two nephews, Zsiga and Matyi and their neighbour, Adam who is my daughter's gallant when we are on summer vacation in Hungary :-)

I have made these cards for them.








This time I don't give you detailed tutorial but I show you how the watercolour pencil works.  (I'm sorry there was not too much light...)






I used Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer deep red pencil.



















What I used:


Sizzix Framelits Die, Rectangles (658610) - I made the green cards with the biggest rectangle and the blue cover with the one size smaller






Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Pencil

Ranger Distress Markers

Ranger Distress Ink Pads

Tsukineko Memento Ink Pads

glue

cardstocks (plain, printed)











With these cards I would like to enter to the:

Wednesday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp Blog: Die Crazy

Monday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp Blog: Love This Technique




2 comments:

  1. hello Monika! these are sooo sweet, great coloring! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!