Wednesday 13 January 2016

Tim Holtz layered snowflakes

Although the winter hasn't arrived yet, I still decided to make some snowflakes to decorate the flat with them. For this I used Tim's two dies. The Sizzix Bigz Layered Snowflake (660040) and the Sizzix Thinlits Snowflake Set (660059)










I  inked the edges of my snowflakes with Ranger Distress Gathered Twigs.








Actually I glued two snowflakes together to make them sturdier.


With a brush I smeared the glossy glue on the snowflakes.














In the end I put a layer of water-based satin-finish varnish on the surfaces.

















In these pictures you might see the sparkles of the snowflakes.




















1 comment:

  1. these are beautiful Monika and will make fabulous decorations! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!