Tuesday 22 March 2016

Brown-Turquoise wooden box with gold flowers

Do you know the "chocolaterie" Jeff de Bruges? If not, you can hop to their site if you click on the name. But right now, all you have to know about them that this is a French-Belgian chocolaterie and their defining colours are brown and turquoise. 

So I wanted to create boxes with these lovely colours. And at my second try when I was making the round box I had found the exact colours I needed. These are: Marabu Dark Brown and DecoArt Indian Turquoise. 








I'm not really satisfied with the photos I made but believe me these colours are those colours :-)


Onto the top I embossed the flowers of the Paper Artsy Eclectica Kay Cerley 01 and 02 with Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder.



















Now I have two big chocolate boxes to give them away :-)



3 comments:

  1. beautiful Monika - the colours are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours Monika, love the embossed lids.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very beautiful pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!