I have bought a MOPPE mini chest with 4 drawers but I wanted to transform it into a shabby chic furniture.
The original MOPPE chest looks like this:
So to make it shabby chic I made the following steps.
1. I sanded the whole chest.
2. I painted dark brown.
3. I glued Tim Holtz tattered flowers to the middle of the drawers.
4. I painted the flowers brown too.
5. I put a little vaseline to the edges and to other parts.
6. I put two coats of DecoArt Americana Chalky Finish paint (Refreshing).
7. I painted the flowers white with DecoArt Americana Chalky Finish (Everlasting).
8. I wiped off the paint from the edges and the other creamed parts.
9. I sanded the edges of the flowers.
10. And now it's time to fill it with my little objects :-)
Don't forget my giveaway! You still have time to win a Tim Holtz stamp set!