Wednesday 23 November 2016

Advent calendar with Sizzix - Tim Holtz elements

Let me show you my two Advent calendars I had made during the summer for my lovely nephews.




All the elements were tested on the boys, I mean I asked the boys about all the elements before I put them into the calendar. 






Some details:




Slight differences between the two calendars...





An angel in the window...









My favourites:








What I used:









Sizzix Framelits Die and Stamp Set, Holiday Joy (659376) - stamped the trees behind the angel

Stampers Anonymous, Winter Sketchbook (CMS094) -stamped the branch behind the angel


Most of the elements were cut out from chipboard, and most elements were laminated which means I glued more elements together to make depth for them.

If you wish to know... yes, my nephews loved it, mainly the little soldiers!

It 's not a day to make a calendar like these but you still have time until December 1st :-) Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!