Wednesday 25 January 2017

Blue polka dot hearts

These hearts became Christmas presents for a lovely friend who asked me for them after seeing. 




These are made from chipboard. First I painted white, then I put a layer of crackle medium. The top coat was DecoArt Winter Blue. In the end I heat embossed white dots with using Tim Holtz polka dot stencil.

The hearts were cut out with Sizzix Bigz Die, Primitive Hearts  (656335)

With my hearts I would like to join the Wednesday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp blog: Anything goes.



1 comment:

  1. hello monika! super sweet heart ornaments...luv these! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!