Friday 20 January 2017

Card with Penny Black Tom and Tilly stamp

Here I am again to share with you a card with Tom and Tilly by Penny Black Stamp. And I have to tell you that it was a pleasure to colour this image, I enjoyed every minute of it.






What I used:

Penny Black Stamp, Tom and Tilly

Clearly Besotted stamp for the sentiment

Zig Clean markers

Ranger Distress markers

Wow clear embossing powder

Ranger Distress ink pad (Walnut Stain)

micro glaze





With my card I would like to join the following challenges:

- Anything Goes challenge of the Penny Black and More





2 comments:

  1. A great fun Anniversary card Monika. thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and such a natural looking stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!