Friday 29 September 2017

Card with Halloween portrait in frame

After Henry the Hairy let me introduce you John the Dead. I think this chap has a really creepy face this is why I have chosen him to be the hero of my Halloween card. With white Posca pen, I put dots on his eyes to make him more eery. But I think he didn't become so eery, though. It's still a fun Halloween card.





The process was quite similar to the Henry's card, but here I used Liquid Platinum embossing powder for the frame and for the text. And of course, here I used purple inks for the background.


With this card, I would like to join the Monday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp blog: Heavy Metal.




1 comment:

  1. What a spooky card! Oh my gosh, those eyes. I love the platinum and purple together. Great card! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!